Opening files using wildcards with Watcom F77/386?
Author Message
 Opening files using wildcards with Watcom F77/386?

        I have a bunch of data files that store hourly meteorological data
(1 file=1 station report). Their file names are all generated as an 8
character date stamp (yymmddhh) plus a unique 3 digit extension. I've written
a seperate program to decode these individual station reports, and I would
now like to run this program in batch mode. Any suggestions on how I can
do this assuming that the program can have no prior knowledge of the
file names, just that all the data files are stored in a unique directory?
        Thanks in advance
        Wade

Wade Sandilands
Department of Physics and Astronomy
York University
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
(416) 736-2100 Extension 44672

Tue, 17 Sep 1996 00:43:04 GMT

1. Files-Error with Watcom F77/386 9.0

2. Lahey EM/32 w OS/386, NDP-386 w Pharlap, Watcom 77/386

3. WATCOM F77/386 9.0 under DOS

4. Watcom f77/386 - getting command line args

5. OS/2 2.1 and WATCOM F77/386 9.0e

6. Watcom-F77/386--32/16 bit?

7. ANN: Open Watcom is looking for a F77 compiler maintainer

8. ANN: Open Watcom F77 / C / C++ 1.0 release candidate 1

9. Open Watcom F77 problem...

10. OPEN(..,..,STATUS='UNKNOWN') with Watcom F77

11. Help with Watcom FORTRAN 77/386

12. PARANOIA Results - WATCOM FORTRAN 77/386