cannot open include file 'param.inc'
Author Message
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'

Hi,Everyone,

I try to compile a fortran code in Microsoft VS .NET 2003 integrated
with Intel Fortran compiler 9.0.When I built the solution, I have this
error code for every subroutine which inclde the command " include
'param.inc' " .

Error: Cannot open include file 'param.inc'.

I do add the "param.inc " text file into the project.Does anyone know
what's the problem and how I can fix it?

Thank you very much!

Bei

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 02:47:19 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'
There is no need to add the included file to your project, what you
have to check is the include path in the properties page. In VS
'Solution explorer', right click the project name and then left click
'Properties', go to 'Fortran' -> 'General' tab and then 'Additional
Include Directories' and write down the directory containing your .inc
file. Hope this helps,

Bernhard Enders.

Quote:

> Hi,Everyone,

> I try to compile a fortran code in Microsoft VS .NET 2003 integrated
> with Intel Fortran compiler 9.0.When I built the solution, I have this
> error code for every subroutine which inclde the command " include
> 'param.inc' " .

> Error: Cannot open include file 'param.inc'.

> I do add the "param.inc " text file into the project.Does anyone know
> what's the problem and how I can fix it?

> Thank you very much!

> Bei

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 03:51:37 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'
Hi,Bernhard,

Thanks for you help.I add the directory of the file "param.inc" in
'Addtional Include Directtory' as a form like " D:\research\fortran "
.( It's the folder that includes the file"param.inc") .After that I
save the change and close the MV studio. Then I open it and compile
again. However,I got the same error code like before. Thanks again.

Bei

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 04:39:30 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'

Quote:

> Hi,Bernhard,

> Thanks for you help.I add the directory of the file "param.inc" in
> 'Addtional Include Directtory' as a form like " D:\research\fortran "
> .( It's the folder that includes the file"param.inc") .After that I
> save the change and close the MV studio. Then I open it and compile
> again. However,I got the same error code like before. Thanks again.

Can you put a copy of "param.inc" in the same directory as your source
codes? I'd expect that to be the first place the compiler looks for an
include file.

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 05:04:44 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'
Sure.All source codes are in the same directory,including the '
param.inc ' file.

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 05:14:31 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'

Quote:

> Sure.All source codes are in the same directory,including the '
> param.inc ' file.

If your problem has not yet been resolved, I suggest asking in the
Intel Fortran Forum, the best place for Intel-specific questions --
http://softwareforums.intel.com/ids/board?board.id=5 . Developers of
the Intel compiler answer questions there.

Sat, 04 Oct 2008 22:32:48 GMT
 cannot open include file 'param.inc'
Thank for the help of everyone here:)

Sun, 05 Oct 2008 04:21:38 GMT

1. undefined reference with include 'netcdf.inc'

2. opening 'file open' dialog from console

3. C:\Temp\foo.c(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'tcl.h': Permission denied

4. ODBC import - 'Cannot load file driver.'

5. g95: installation problem, cannot exec 'f951': No such file or directory

6. Intellimouse Returns 'File Not Open'

7. Opening a file with ACTION='READ'

8. file = open(path,'wb')?????

9. Input via OPEN(5,file='..')

10. Used to 'file = open(...)', now what?

11. Used to 'file = open(...)', now what?

12. PHP can't 'global' vars when including from an included file