ANSI, ISO, IEEE STANDARD .. FORTRAN FAQ's
Author Message
 ANSI, ISO, IEEE STANDARD .. FORTRAN FAQ's

Greetings!

please direct me to a source for fortran Standards and FAQ's.

thank you.

-- neal weissman

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:56:08 GMT
 ANSI, ISO, IEEE STANDARD .. FORTRAN FAQ's
See http://www.j3-fortran.org
Quote:

> Greetings!

> please direct me to a source for FORTRAN Standards and FAQ's.

> thank you.

> -- neal weissman

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 00:45:43 GMT

1. IEEE Standard Subroutines for CAMAC (ANSI/IEEE Std 758-1979)

2. Static scoping in BCPL (was Re: Are nested functions legal in ANSI/ISO Standard C)

3. Who cares about the ANSI/ISO Standard?

4. Reporting defects in the ANSI/ISO COBOL Standards

5. ABSOLUTELY last chance to comment on next COBOL ANSI/ISO Standard

6. SIZE ERROR, Truncation, and what the ANSI/ISO Standard says

7. ISO COBOL Standard available from ANSI online store

8. standards: ANSI LISP vs. ISO/IEC ISLISP

9. fortran 8x | ANSI fortran standards committee X3J3

10. ISO COBOL Standard - It's FINAL

11. VHDL'93 IEEE Standard

12. Meeting of X3J3 - ANSI Fortran Standards Committee