Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic
Author Message
 Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic

I have some problem when executing large fortran DLL:s from Visual Basic.
There's no problem executing small DLL:s but if  the size is to large, VB cuts
the execution after 1024 byte.

Is it possible to specify the size of the DLL from VB.

Sat, 25 Jan 1997 16:51:55 GMT
 Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic
: I have some problem when executing large fortran DLL:s from Visual Basic.
: There's no problem executing small DLL:s but if  the size is to large, VB cuts
: the execution after 1024 byte.

: Is it possible to specify the size of the DLL from VB.

When I build C-language DLLs for VB, I tell my C compiler to use the large
memory model for the generated code.   Does your fortran compiler permit this?

     |<en S..., Capricorn Productions

Wed, 29 Jan 1997 03:19:22 GMT

1. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

2. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

3. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

4. Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0

5. Calling fortran dll from visual basic

6. Setting up a MS Fortran .DLL/calling from Visual Basic

7. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel

8. Visual Basic call a Fortran DLL

9. Calling Fortran-DLLs with Visual Basic 4.0

10. Calling a Visual Basic DLL from a Fortran executable

11. Calling MS Excel Visual Basic functions from Fortran DLL

12. compag visual fortran dll callable from visual basic 6