Fortran -> C prototyper desired
Author Message
 Fortran -> C prototyper desired

I've seen previous articles concerning f2c.  What I need is much more basic;
in my shop, we have a large # of c & fortran modules.  We use flexe-lint on
the c code & IPT's fortran-lint on the fortran.  Ideally, i'd like to make
each tool 'think' that all the routines called are defined in the language
of the tool.  For fortran, fortran-lint uses a library of routine shells
are used solely for routine interface checking (system services in VMS
for example).  I'd like to either obtain or create a tool that will convert
fortran routine definitions to ansi C prototypes.  Something that will go
from C -> fortran would also be greatly appreciated.  Has anyone also faced
this need?  Has anyone come up with a 'good' solution besides by hand
translation?  If you could, would you mail any responses to me directly as
I find myself reading news less these days (wish I had 30 hours/day )?
thanks for any feedback

--

-steve

 "don't let yesterday's baggage prevent today's travels"

Wed, 06 Nov 1996 08:03:40 GMT

1. C->CW prototyper

2. HELP>>>>>>>Fortran-Pascal Linking

3. ? How to have a FORTRAN function emulate flops for desired digits

4. Fortran 77 or 90 Compiler desired

5. Field test sites desired for DEC Fortran 90 for OpenVMS AXP

7. CORRECTING -->NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

8. FORTRAN as First Language for CS Majors?

9. >>>>>>>FROM SMTK TO C++

10. Dave Knowles' CW Prototyper

11. Screen Prototyper Update

12. PRODUCT: Announcing Application Prototyper