MIL-STD-1753
Author Message
 MIL-STD-1753

At least I think that is the number -- it covers the additions to the
F77 ANSI standard (IBITS, ...).  Does it exist in electronic form any
where?

TIA

Bill Cornette

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 MIL-STD-1753

|> At least I think that is the number -- it covers the additions to the
|> F77 ANSI standard (IBITS, ...).  Does it exist in electronic form any
|> where?
|>
|> TIA
|>
|> Bill Cornette

http://ecsinfo.hitc.com/iteams/milspec.html

Not a primary source, but I doubt that the DoD has it on the Web.

Daan Sandee

Mon, 01 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIL-STD 1753 URL

2. MIL-STD-1753 pointer?

3. MIL-STD-1753 ?

4. MIL-STD-1753

5. Mil-Std-1753

6. MIL-STD-1753

7. MIL-STD-973 & MIL-STD-498 issue

8. MIL SPEC 1753

9. MIL SPEC 1753, standards, extensions

10. Should MIL-STD-498 replace DOD-STD-2167A?

11. Does labview have the capability of MIL-STD-1553 Communications

12. Does labview have the capability of MIL-STD-1553 Communications