Creating libraries in Compaq Visual Fortran 6.0
Author Message
 Creating libraries in Compaq Visual Fortran 6.0

Hello,

I have a subroutine that calls several other subroutines. I want to
make it so that I can provide the main subroutine source to other
users -but create a library from other subroutines that are called
from the main subroutine and pass only the library for those
subroutines. This is for Win2000/Compaq VF6.0

Regards
Ale

Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:43:26 GMT
 Creating libraries in Compaq Visual Fortran 6.0
You could do this by compiling the subroutines into a DLL and furnishing
the DLL to the users.

Roy Lewallen

Quote:

> Hello,

> I have a subroutine that calls several other subroutines. I want to
> make it so that I can provide the main subroutine source to other
> users -but create a library from other subroutines that are called
> from the main subroutine and pass only the library for those
> subroutines. This is for Win2000/Compaq VF6.0

> Regards
> Ale

Sat, 22 Jan 2005 08:20:12 GMT

1. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

2. Question on using Compaq Visual FORTRAN with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

3. Compiler error when link to the library created by Compaq Visual Fortran

4. Linking Compaq Visual Fortran 6.0 with Mingw C ?

5. Building DLLs with Compaq Visual Fortran and Intel Visual Fortran

6. Libraries in Compaq Digital Visual Fortran

7. Execution problem in Compaq Visual Studio 6.0

8. Mixing Compaq Visual Fortran 6 with Microsoft Visual C++ .NET

9. Variable exchange in Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Fortran 5.0

10. Compaq Visual Fortran or Intel Fortran Compiler?

11. Compaq visual fortran and Watcom fortran

12. Compaq Visual Fortran on WINDOWS Problem