From object file to source file
Author Message
 From object file to source file

Hi,
I am trying to figure out if there is a way to get the source file
(*.for or  *.f) from the object file (*.obj) .
Thanks for the help
Hasan

-------
Hasan Sahin
Vanderbilt University
Department of Economics and Business Administration
Web page : www.geocites.com/CollegePark/Classroom/5557

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Source'd file wants to use object defined in calling file

2. Turning a file-like object into a true file object

3. files, temp files, and file-like objects

4. Object source code in a separate CLW file

5. print multiple files from one source file

6. squeak, source files, change files, merging, compressing

7. Truncated Source Files and Creating Export Files

8. help me to execute my file without using wish (menu file, command source)

9. How To: Send header file for Flash object - .SWF file

10. from file object to file descriptor?

11. multiple file objects for some file?

12. File-like objects for reading zip files?