write and format error
Author Message
 write and format error

Help,

I am trying to write several columns of data to a file.

     write(7,7001) msp(k), d, w1, w2, tla
7001 format(a4,2x,f5.1,2f10.2,2x,f8.1)

The program compiles and runs, but when I open the data file one of the
columns of data (tla) begins with na######, where ##### are numbers.
Another format discriptor leads to a column of numbers begins with n's.
The variable tla is type real and should not have any numbers in it.

I am working on a SGI by the way.

Any thoughts are welcome,

Kirk

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. TPS format Writing error to File?

2. writing formatted zeros with implicit formats

3. Error DBFCDX/1011 Write Error DOS ERROR 6

4. Error with eruby: "Exec format error"

5. Unrecoverable error 24: Write error -- Win 95 only

6. ORDCREATE(0) Unrecoverable error 24: write error

7. Dos error 5 : write error to LPT1

8. Unrecoverable error 24: write error

9. Write Error (DOS Error 5)

10. error writing "stdout": I/O error

11. Recommendations for writing Clarion output in Word format?

12. IMAQ Vision - Writing Image Files: File Format