Does anyone have a fortran compiler that is similar to say the C compiler Visual C++
Author Message
 Does anyone have a fortran compiler that is similar to say the C compiler Visual C++

I am in need of a fortan 77 program that i can run in windows 98 and that
will simplify my fortran programing as the Visual C++ simplifies the
programing for C. If you have this or know where i can get it please send it
to me or tell me the address to download it.

Thanks

Marc

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Does anyone have a fortran compiler that is similar to say the C compiler Visual C++

Quote:

>I am in need of a fortan 77 program that i can run in windows 98 and that
>will simplify my fortran programing as the Visual C++ simplifies the
>programing for C. If you have this or know where i can get it please send it
>to me or tell me the address to download it.
>Thanks
>Marc

Fortran ain't supposed to be easy. It is supposed to require genius
and hard work. That's why I write such good Fortran code.

Just kidding guys.

Jim Klein

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Does anyone have a fortran compiler that is similar to say the C compiler Visual C++

Quote:

> I am in need of a fortan 77 program

I assume you mean compiler/de{*filter*}.

Quote:
> that i can run in windows 98 and that
> will simplify my fortran programing as the Visual C++ simplifies the
> programing for C.

Digital Visual Fortran will do exactly that.

Jeff

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

2. Compaq Visual Fortran or Intel Fortran Compiler?

3. The Sun4 Fortran compiler and DEC Fortran compiler

4. intel visual fortran compiler hangs during installation

5. Compiler error when link to the library created by Compaq Visual Fortran

6. Writing to mat (MATLAB) files using Compaq Visual Fortran compiler

7. Best Visual Fortran Compiler

8. URGENT: looking for visual fortran compiler & debugger

9. Compiler Fortran77 or Visual Fortran

10. Visual Fortran compiler

11. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

12. WTB Powerstation or Visual Fortran Compiler