Limiting number of executions
Author Message
 Limiting number of executions

It's not a typical fortran question, actually, not a Fortran language
question at all. Still, maybe some of you can give me a clue.

I'm looking for a way to limit the number of times a program can be
run (no, this is not for some hideous purpose).
I was thinking something like making some kind of counter in a file
which the program reads before proceeding. In the file would also be
the date when the file was made, which would be compared to system
time to prevent making the backup of the file, and then running the
program (then reseting the counter by replacing the file with the
backup).
All of this are just random thougts.

Has anybody tried or had any experience with something like this ?

Greetings from Croatia
dig

Wed, 12 May 2010 08:33:51 GMT

1. speed of execution on large number of records

2. Limited number of entires in HandleRegistry

3. Number limits?

4. Limit on number of input fields?

5. Limited number of menu items?

6. Limits on memory/number of objects?

7. C5ABC Limiting number of users template/extension

8. Limit on the number of menu itens?

9. Limit Record Number

10. CW4x Limit the number of records

11. Limit number of records (for demos)