Using DIRECT I/O on Windows NT using FPS
Author Message
 Using DIRECT I/O on Windows NT using FPS

I get "file read-only or locked" when trying to access a file opened as
DIRECT access.  If opened with SEQUENTIAL, no problem.  Ideas??

Thanks.
   Richard Cox

Wed, 08 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using os.system and os.popen from pythonwin under Windows NT

2. Using os.popen on Windows NT with spaces in the command

3. USING ASSEMBLER WITH WINDOWS/W95/WINDOWS NT

4. minimum spec for labview 6.02 using windows OS?

5. using os module to copy files on windows

6. using os.chmod in windows

7. (OS) Using the Windows-Notebook called property sheet in object studio

8. Using Multitasking with Visual SMT/PARTS and Windows NT

9. Anyboby using OpenGL (for windows NT)

10. Using Brequest with Windows NT 3.5 or 4.0

11. Using Windows NT 4.0 for development

12. Using CW and Windows NT