--help in g95 programs
Author Message
 --help in g95 programs

Hi,

Running a g95-compiled program with the --help option will dump
errorcodes to standard output.

On POSIX machines --help is a common command-line argument to print a
help page of the program to stdout I often use.

Is there a possibility to avoid this hard-wired output? I have not found
anything about this issue in the manual or in Google.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Hani

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:58:02 GMT
 --help in g95 programs
Best is to write Andy (see www.g95.org) and ask about fixing this.

Joost

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 21:03:43 GMT

1. g95 on Windows: g95.exe: no input files

2. Serial port programming with G95

3. How to speedup program compiled by G95 ?

4. How to Make F77 Program Faster (g95 compiler) ??

5. Compiled with MS FORTRAN 5 my Program executes in colour but not with g95

6. Newbe help with G95

7. Need help to build a DLL with G95

8. Help (paying) needed to port 6500 lines PowerStation 4 Fortran to g95

9. Help (paying) needed to port 6500 lines MicroStation 4 Fortran to g95

10. Help me evaluate computer programming languages and know what kind of programs are in demand

11. Help: Fortran program as a thread of a C program

12. Help: Executing lisp programs from C-programs?