Non-linear ODE Solver
Author Message
 Non-linear ODE Solver

I'm looking for an NL ODE solver to run in MS fortran Version 5.1 or
for Fortran Powerstation, if available.  I don't have an IMSL library, so
that's why I am looking.  Thanks to anyone who can help.  Oh, I also need
any directions associated with using this subroutine.

Sat, 23 Aug 1997 03:45:31 GMT

1. HELP - Need a non-linear solver / optimizer

2. Non-linear integer equation solver in Eclipse (Sepia)

3. Large Non-linear Simultaneous Equations Solver Sought

4. Linear Programming Solvers / Constraint Solvers?

5. Python and ODE solver

6. Automatically switching from stiff to nonstiff methods in ode solvers

7. Automatically switching from stiff to nonstiff methods in ode solvers

8. real*8 Stiff ODE Solver

9. looking for PVM/MPI aware ODE solver

10. looking for parallel ODE solver

11. Numerical lisp/scheme code (FFT/ODE/Linear algebra)?

12. Numerical lisp/scheme code (FFT/ODE/Linear algebra)?