Linux Fortran UPDATE -- Absoft F77 for Linux
Author Message
 Linux Fortran UPDATE -- Absoft F77 for Linux

Hi,

I recently received a copy of Absoft's F77 for Linux package.
I've archived my initial impressions (along with a pointer to Absoft's
web page) on my Linux fortran page,

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~templon/fortran.html

The comments address compile speed, code portability, installation, and
the speed of the compiled executable programs.  Please check back every
few days as I will update the information as I gain more experience
with the compiler.

                                        Jeff Templon

Sun, 06 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linux Fortran Page Updated / Microway NDP F77 for Linux

2. extended precision for Absoft f77 on a PPro 200 (Linux 2.0.30)

3. seeking comments on Absoft Fortran 95 for Linux 64-bit

4. Absoft Fortran Athlon Linux system

5. CGI forms using POST method and Absoft Fortran on Linux

6. Absoft Pro Fortran 6.0/Linux

7. ANN - Absoft Pro Fortran v6.0 Linux users

8. New - Absoft Pro Fortran for Linux/Intel

9. Absoft fortran for linux

10. Maybe...[SOLVED] absoft fortran/linux

11. absoft fortran/linux

12. LINUX Absoft Fortran on Pentium Pro -- first impression