Are There Fortran Tutors?
Author Message
 Are There Fortran Tutors?

Are there any turors I could download on the net that would be a good
introduction?

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 02:58:56 GMT
 Are There Fortran Tutors?

Quote:
>Are there any turors I could download on the net that would be a good
>introduction?

WHERE CAN I OBTAIN COURSES, COURSE MATERIAL OR CONSULTANCY?

Copyright but freely available course material is available from
Manchester Computer Centre on the World Wide Web with the URL:
  http://www.hpctec.mcc.ac.uk/hpctec/courses/fortran90/F90course.html
The ftp address is ftp.mcc.ac.uk, in the directory /pub/mantec/Fortran90.

A complete Tutorial is available under WWW with the URL
      http://asis01.cern.ch/CN/CNTUT/f90/Overview.html
or via anonymous ftp from cernvm.cern.ch in the directory cnl.200 and
as the file f90tutor.ps.
An ASCII copy of this material as a set of slides for a six-hour course

Additional information on Fortran 90 products is availble on WWW
with the URL http://www.fortran.com/fortran/market.html

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 15:57:51 GMT

1. FORTRAN tutor on Internet?

2. Fortran Tutor for a PC

3. Need Fortran Tutor

4. Fortran Tutor

5. Help on FORTRAN Tutor Program

6. Problem with file I/O on solaris .I am a newbie to fortran

7. Is Fortran great or am I stupid?

8. I am having array problems in MS FORTRAN ver 3.31

9. I am having compiler problems with MS FORTRAN 3.31

10. I am looking for library from Lahey Fortran 95 v.5.5

11. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

12. need Mentor/Tutor -Please Help me