Question about changing a pixel by directly writing to video memory
Author Message
 Question about changing a pixel by directly writing to video memory

I have an AT with EGA adapter and monitor.  I want to change a pixel value
(not a character) by directly writing to EGA video memory.  Is this possible?
I would greatly appreciate any pointer to achieve this.

Thanks,

Baskaran

Tue, 03 Nov 1992 12:36:53 GMT

1. Help writing directly to video memory

2. GForth: Can I access vga video memory directly?

3. writing directly to video ram

4. Writing directly to video buffer

5. Writing Directly To Memory locations

6. Writing directly to physical memory

7. Disable Clipper writing to video memory?

8. Change video bank memory in VESA SVGA modes??!!

9. Help: Directly manipulate pixels on a canvas

10. Writing text directly to video memory in mode 13h.

11. Directly accessing video and keyboard.

12. Changing video modes and related questions.