Problems with floppy/flow... Linux/Sun
Author Message
 Problems with floppy/flow... Linux/Sun

Hi.   I have succesfully compiled floppy/flow on both my Linux box and a
Sun Spark-1 solaris 1.1.   I used f2c in both cases, and what happens, with
floppy, is it generates on output header to stdout, then as many " "
characters as you want to output before you interrupt it.

I need to generate HTML from fortran, and floppy/flow  look like they can do this,
but I have no experience using dbx or gdb.

Thanks for any suggestinos,
Ronan

Sun, 24 Aug 1997 09:43:04 GMT

1. FLOPPY and Flow-Fortran program checker

2. Floppy/Flow - release announcement

3. Floppy/Flow

4. Floppy and Flow

5. FLOW, FLOPPY, TOOLPACK

6. Floppy/Flow patches

7. FLOW - companion to FLOPPY - some info

8. FLOW - companion to Floppy

9. Floppy and Flow

10. boston: ASIC DESIGN FLOW @ Sun East

11. boston: ASIC DESIGN FLOW @ Sun East

12. enabling hardware flow control on a Sun's serial interface