Connection Machine-compatible fortran for other machines?
Author Message
 Connection Machine-compatible fortran for other machines?

Hello
I'm presently working on fortran codes on a Connection Machine, which uses
some sort of Fortran 8x, i.e. it allows whole array operations.

My question is: is there any compiler for another machine (PC, Sun, Vax, Mac,
whatever?) more or less compatible with the fortran version used in the
Connection machine? The idea would be to use a smaller machine for development
and testing of small pieces of code and then move to the CM when everything
is tested.

Please email answers.

Thanks in advance. Regards.
Jorge
Jorge Pullin, Physics Dept. Syracuse University, Syracuse NY 13244-1130

Tue, 14 Sep 1993 02:12:11 GMT

1. Connection Machine Fortran

2. Connection Machine Fortran question

3. OE Backup (move from machine to machine)

4. Stack machine to state machine

5. Lisp Based Machine Code (Simulators) [was Re: Lisp Machines]

6. SIMPEL Virtual Machine (a toy machine and assembler)

7. Reading binary file generated from 32-bit machine using 64-bit machine

8. Lisp Based Machine Code (Simulators) [was Re: Lisp Machines]

9. Logo on the Connection Machine

10. Math software on the Connection Machine

11. A Problem with *LISP on the Connection Machine

12. Lisp on Connection Machine