Calling IMSL Subroutines in Digital Visual Fortran
Author Message
 Calling IMSL Subroutines in Digital Visual Fortran

I am a new user so bear of this software so please bear with my simple
questions.

I have installed the Professional Version of Digital Visual fortran,
Version 6.0A
I need to use IMSL subroutines, I have been using CALL and it keeps
giving
me two error messages (I am calling EQTIL and UVSTA).
I have tried calling the libraries at the top using the USE command and
it increases
the number of error messages.
How do I link to IMSL Libraries?  Thanks - Ishpal

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Calling IMSL Subroutines in Digital Visual Fortran
On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:04:12 -0800, Ishpal Rekhi

Quote:

>I have installed the Professional Version of Digital Visual Fortran,
>Version 6.0A
>I need to use IMSL subroutines, I have been using CALL and it keeps
>giving
>me two error messages (I am calling EQTIL and UVSTA).
>I have tried calling the libraries at the top using the USE command and
>it increases
>the number of error messages.
>How do I link to IMSL Libraries?  Thanks - Ishpal

You don't say what the error messages are, so it's hard for me to know
what the problem might be. If you'll write our support line at

try to help.  The best thing is if you attach a ZIP file of your
project directory including all source files.  Please also include a
copy of DF98\BUGREPRT.TXT filled out.

Fortran Engineering
Compaq Computer Corporation, Nashua NH

Compaq Fortran web site: http://www.compaq.com/fortran
Compaq Fortran Message Board:
   http://forum.compaq.com:80/mb8/system/fortran_login.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Calling Fortran Subroutine from Visual Basic 5.0

2. Calling WINSOC from Digital Visual Fortran

3. Digital Visual Fortran(DVF) or Visual Basic??

4. How to call IMSL subroutine in Powerstation 4.0

5. Linking IMSL in Digital Fortran 5.0

6. Modern Fortran Programming with Digital Visual Fortran

7. VAX Fortran to Digital Visual Fortran

8. Digital Visual Fortran and Fortran Journal

9. VB or VF to call imsl fortran routines

10. DIGITAL Visual Fortran 5.0

11. Problem with cDEC$ PSECT ALIGN=2 in Digital Visual Fortran

12. MPICH + visual digital fortran 6.0 problem