sizing graphic window in MPS 4.0
Author Message
 sizing graphic window in MPS 4.0

Using MS Power Station v 4, I need to control the size of a graphics
window I open.  I don't want text or graphics to extend beyond the area
shown on the screen (viewport?) so the user won't have to use the mouse
or arrow keys to scroll down to read text off the screen.

I am using this code now to open the window:
winfo.type=qwin$max
result=setwsizeqq(qwin$framewindow,winfo)
result=setwsizeqq(0,winfo)
status=setwindowconfig(wc)
winfo.type=qwin$set
winfo.x=600
winfo.y=440
wflag=setwindow(.true.,0., 0. 600., 440.)
status=initializefonts()
status=getfontinfo(info)
status=setfont('t''Arial''h12w7')

with appropriate type and variable declaration statements.

Another question, will the moveto(x,y,xy) or moveto_w(wx,wy,wxy)
commands work to place text in a window like this?  moveto doesn't
seem to be doing anything for me.

--

Professional Agronomist, member Baha'i Faith, Go player

Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VA 4.0 - restrict window sizing

2. Character size on the screen Windows NT 4.0

3. Powerstation 4.0 and Windows NT 4.0

4. Scrollbars under windows don't have correct size if created with sizes other than default

5. Mulithreaded programs writing for MPS PC

6. "Out Port.vi": passing from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000

7. MicroFocus 4.0 .EXE file size

8. MF Cobol 4.0 EXE file sizes

9. MF Cobol 4.0 EXE file size

10. screen size and attributes of MF cobol 4.0

11. MS Powerstation 4.0 maximum file size?

12. Powerstation 4.0 & Graphics