IMSL library in F77 or F90
Author Message
 IMSL library in F77 or F90

Hello.  I'm looking for a fortran compiler (77 or 90) that have the IMSL
library built into it.  Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy?  Thanks.

                                                        -quay

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 IMSL library in F77 or F90

Quote:
>Hello.  I'm looking for a fortran compiler (77 or 90) that have the IMSL
>library built into it.  Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy?  Thanks.

DIGITAL Visual Fortran Professional Edition is one.
http://www.digital.com/fortran

DIGITAL Fortran Development     http://www.digital.com/info/slionel.html
Compaq Computer Corporation
110 Spit Brook Road, ZKO2-3/N30
Nashua, NH 03062-2698           "Free advice is worth every cent"

DIGITAL Fortran web site: http://www.digital.com/fortran

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 IMSL library in F77 or F90

Quote:

>Hello.  I'm looking for a fortran compiler (77 or 90) that have the IMSL
>library built into it.  Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy?  Thanks.

for what platform? :)

It's not "built in" to absoft, but they ship it, and can put it on the
same order.

--
These opinions will not be those of ISU until it pays my retainer.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MIPSPro, compiling f77 with f90 library

2. Using SLATEC F77 library routine from F90 program

3. F90 and F77 libraries

4. F90 code calling F77 library?

5. Get the version of IMSL/Fortran Mathematics and Statistics and NAG/Fortran Numeric Algorithms Library Library

6. F77 to F90 -- including F77 to Elf90

7. HP F90 (was: optimization, f77 vs f90)

8. F77 IMSL Math Lib Needed

9. Using IMSL libraries with Lahey/Intel fortran compilers

10. using IMSL libraries with gfortran

11. free IMSL-like library?

12. help: linear operators of IMSL fortran 90 MP library