Mulithreaded programs writing for MPS PC
Author Message
 Mulithreaded programs writing for MPS PC

Hi,
Please help me anyone.
How I can writing the program (console application) which can execute in the
multiprocessor PC running by Windows NT?
For example the Gauss method of S.L.A.E. solution
or band-diagonal variants of this.   Does the thread is opened for the
separate processor or  it is a common resource??

Thank's

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Mulithreaded programs writing for MPS PC
Piece of cake.
Really.
No joke.
Little who believes but its true.
Go to http://www.equation.com (another site I forgot, will
inform when remember), and take (for Univ. it was free last
year) Laipe parallel library.  Specific fortran text for your case
is very small, it runs on all Salford's, Digital and probably many
other FORTRANs.
Slava
Quote:

> Hi,
> Please help me anyone.
> How I can writing the program (console application) which can execute in the
> multiprocessor PC running by Windows NT?
> For example the Gauss method of S.L.A.E. solution
> or band-diagonal variants of this.   Does the thread is opened for the
> separate processor or  it is a common resource??

> Thank's

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. sizing graphic window in MPS 4.0

2. self-booting pmode program written in assembler written in sh

3. COBOL programming program for PCs?

4. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

5. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

6. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

7. Writing to PC BIOS RAM Question

8. Writing interrupt rtn in F-PC

9. PC DIO 24 : How can I write to different lines of the same port without reset

10. Get an error writing to COM1 in Rexx on PC DOS 2000 with default interpreter

11. Writing from FPGA to SRAM then to PC

12. VHDL code to read and write bots from a file in PC