Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77
Author Message
 Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

Hello,

        Can anyone tell me if such compilers exist :
- Compiler fortran 77 on WindowsNT platforms
- Cross Compiler from SunSolaris2.5 platform to WindowsNT platform

        Thanks in advance, Paul.

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

Quote:

> Hello,

>         Can anyone tell me if such compilers exist :
> - Compiler Fortran 77 on WindowsNT platforms

I'm reasonably certain that the Watcom f77 compiler can run in (and make
executables for) NT.

(http://www.watcom.com)

-Paul

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Compilers Windows NT or Cross Compiler SunSolaris2.5/Windows NT Fortran77

There are at least three Fortran 90 compilers for Windows NT. Since Fortran
77 is a subset of Fortran 90, they will also accept Fortran 77.

See also Fortran Forum, December 1995.

--
Loren P. Meissner

Quote:
> Hello,

>    Can anyone tell me if such compilers exist :
> - Compiler Fortran 77 on WindowsNT platforms
> - Cross Compiler from SunSolaris2.5 platform to WindowsNT platform

>    Thanks in advance, Paul.

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Scheme Compiler for Windows 95, Windows NT

2. FORTRAN compilers for Windows NT/Windows 4.0

3. Free Lisp Compiler for WINDOWS 95, WINDOWS NT

4. Compiler for Object REXX under Windows 95/NT ??

5. Announcement: Rexx Compiler for Windows NT

6. looking for modula-2 compiler for DEC alpha running Windows NT

7. Ada 83 or 95 Compiler for Windows 95 or NT

8. ALSYS ADA compiler under Windows NT

9. GNU Windows NT ada compiler

10. Ada 83/Windows NT compilers

11. Ada 9x compilers for Windows NT