Calling MS Excel Visual Basic functions from Fortran DLL
Author Message
 Calling MS Excel Visual Basic functions from Fortran DLL

Hello,
I have made a fortran DLL with MS PowerStation 4.0 prof.edition. The DLL
includes several functions which are called from Excel 7.0. Calculation
works fine, but I have problem with error messages.

With Win 3.11 and MS Fortran 5.1 DLL, I handled error messages by calling
QuickWin function MESSAGEBOXQQ. For some reason, this method is not
working anymore with Win NT and Excel 7.

Is it possible to call MS Excel Visual Basic function MSGBOX from a DLL?
And if it is, how should I do it? Or are there some better methods for
displaying error messages from a DLL?

Miikka Kirjavainen

Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel

2. Setting up a MS Fortran .DLL/calling from Visual Basic

3. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

4. Visual Basic interface for MS Fortran Powerstation DLLs

5. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

6. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

7. Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0

8. Calling fortran dll from visual basic

9. Visual Basic call a Fortran DLL

10. Calling Fortran-DLLs with Visual Basic 4.0

11. Calling a Visual Basic DLL from a Fortran executable

12. Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic