dtime()/etime intrinsic function in F90/HPF?
Author Message
 dtime()/etime intrinsic function in F90/HPF?

It seems to me that f90/HPF doesn't provide the intrinsic function
dtime() or etime() (at least on Sun Solaris). Does any one know
what intrinsic function shoudl I use to catch cpu time in f90 and
HPF?

Thanks.

Tony

Sun, 02 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. small example for etime/dtime with g77

2. DTIME() and ETIME() for MS FORTRAN

3. dtime, etime and itime in RS6000 fortran

4. Intrinsic functions in f90

5. Q: F90 TRANSFER intrinsic function

6. List of F90 intrinsic functions?

7. F90 intrinsic function memory allocation

8. F90: Precision of intrinsic mathematical functions.

9. a question about F90 intrinsic array function

10. Intrinsoc function as argument to intrinsic function question

11. Error function intrinsic functions.

12. Mailbase List comp-fortran-90 for F90, F95, F2k, HPF