Lahey problem SOLVED !!!!! (yea!!...) ahem,.....never mind
Author Message
 Lahey problem SOLVED !!!!! (yea!!...) ahem,.....never mind

In the last article I posted about a prob I was having.

I solved it by using the patch included in the read me
file. The patch was intended for NDP error handling,
but the symptoms were the same (hanging), so I merely
bound the NDPINT.OBJ patch into my EXE file and VOILA!

it works....

thanks anyway for reading my posts

ST

Thu, 27 May 1993 03:20:36 GMT

1. Request Help in solving Writing to a Port from Fortran with Lahey LP77 FORTRAN

2. Mind.VB initial translation/port of Mind.Forth PD AI

3. Forget Mind.REXX; go with Mind.Forth

4. Forget Mind.REXX; go with Mind.Forth

5. 32bit problem - one problem solved & another found

6. YEA! Credit Bureau Opt-Out

7. REXX DLL problems solved (was Re: Problems getting C subcommand to work)

8. ahem a question

9. *ahem*

10. VRML EAI problems: Java3d solves many portabilty problems of VRML

11. Problems solving a problem with lists

12. Yea