Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0
Author Message
 Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0

I am new to fortran.I need to create on fortran DLL and that DLL i want to
use in VB6.Please sugest me.

Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:23:51 GMT
 Calling Fortran DLL in VIsual Basic 6.0
In article

Quote:
> I am new to fortran.

I'm new too :)

Quote:
> I need to create on fortran DLL and that DLL i want to
> use in VB6.Please sugest me.

Searching with Google for "fortran dll Visual Basic", the first entry
you have is:

<http://h18009.www1.hp.com/fortran/examples/vb-example1.html>

Bye,
Dan

Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:17:48 GMT

1. Creating - Fortran 77 dll for use in Visual Basic 6.0 (not using Compaq Visual Fortran)

2. Variable exchange in Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Fortran 5.0

3. HELP : Visual Basic calling FORTRAN DLL

4. HELP : visual basic calling fortran DLL

5. Calling fortran dll from visual basic

6. Setting up a MS Fortran .DLL/calling from Visual Basic

7. Calling Fortran 77 dll's from Visual Basic under Excel

8. Visual Basic call a Fortran DLL

9. Calling Fortran-DLLs with Visual Basic 4.0

10. Calling a Visual Basic DLL from a Fortran executable

11. Calling MS Excel Visual Basic functions from Fortran DLL

12. Calling a fortran DLL from Visual Basic