code source FFT
Author Message
 code source FFT

bonjour,
est ce que vous pouvez m'envoyer le code en fotran de la FFT pour dimension 1D
ainsi que la FFT inverse merci d'avance

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 16:19:38 GMT
 code source FFT

Quote:
>bonjour,
>est ce que vous pouvez m'envoyer le code en fotran de la FFT pour dimension 1D
>ainsi que la FFT inverse merci d'avance

On www.netlib.org, search for FFT

You will find references to several routines.

I can just understand enough French to read your question.  I am not
good enough to try to answer in French--sorry.
Jeff Ryman
email:  rymanjc_at_
        e{*filter*}_dot_com

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 09:08:44 GMT
 code source FFT

Quote:

>bonjour,
>est ce que vous pouvez m'envoyer le code en fotran de la FFT pour dimension 1D
>ainsi que la FFT inverse merci d'avance

 If you can read English, try Numerical Recipes, 2nd ed. It contains
an excellent FFT routine.

Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:20:23 GMT
 code source FFT

Quote:

> >bonjour,
> >est ce que vous pouvez m'envoyer le code en fotran de la FFT pour dimension 1D
> >ainsi que la FFT inverse merci d'avance
>  If you can read English, try Numerical Recipes, 2nd ed. It contains
> an excellent FFT routine.

Why should he be able to read English ?  NR has been translated to C and
Pascal - surely, there must be a French version ...

--

Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html

Tue, 05 Oct 2004 01:58:51 GMT

1. Free FFT source code?

2. fortran source code for fft needed

3. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

4. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

5. FFT source in smalltalk

6. FFT Coding Challenge

7. FFT code

8. Numerical lisp/scheme code (FFT/ODE/Linear algebra)?

9. Verilog/VHDL code for FFT

10. fft code for 8051

11. vhdl code for a non-complex 1024 point FFT on a Spartan2

12. programming help wanted: assembly FFT code