fortran compiler archive location.
Author Message
 fortran compiler archive location.

Could anyone tell me if there is an archival site where I can
download a fortran compiler for a DEC Alpha station?  Thank you.

-ravi

Mon, 26 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 fortran compiler archive location.

Quote:

>Could anyone tell me if there is an archival site where I can
>download a fortran compiler for a DEC Alpha station?  Thank you.

For which operating system?  Digital Fortran is a licensed product, but
your university may already have a group license for it.  Check with your
system managers.  It is not available for download.

Fortran Development               http://www.digital.com/info/slionel.html
Digital Equipment Corporation
110 Spit Brook Road, ZKO2-3/N30
Nashua, NH 03062-2698             "Free advice is worth every cent"

For information on Digital Fortran, see http://www.digital.com/info/hpc/fortran/

Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Location of FORTRAN compiler reviews?

2. Location of FREE FORTRAN compiler

3. Forth Archive Location

4. New location for Eiffel Forum archive

5. Location of PLUG code archive?

6. Location of Archived Postings

7. Archive Location for FAQ

8. Digest Form / Archive Location?

9. The Sun4 Fortran compiler and DEC Fortran compiler

10. Location of Prolog compiler

11. new Tcl compiler ftp location

12. ez2load Ada Compiler/Tutorial Kit for MS-DOS added to Ada-Belgium archive