Fortran 77 syntax question
Author Message
 Fortran 77 syntax question

I have a question about some lines of code within a fortran 77 program
that runs on a HP3000. I thought I did, but I can't figure out what
the

   CALL EXEC(a,b,c,d,e)

at the end of each subprogram does - there doesn't seem to be an EXEC
routine??

Wed, 02 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. fortran 77 syntax (and g77 optimization)?

2. ftnchek.el - syntax checking for Fortran 77

3. Fortran 77 simple code question

4. some fortran 77 language question

5. Fortran 77 File I/O Write and Format Question

6. Fortran 77 question

7. question about negative indices in fortran 77

8. question about negative indices in fortran 77

9. Fortran 77 question

10. A few basic questions about FORTRAN 77 program

11. Question on FORtran 77 standard

12. File access question (Fortran 77) - please e-mail answer