How do I make graphics (plots) in Prospero Fortran
Author Message
 How do I make graphics (plots) in Prospero Fortran

Quote:

>I would like to use graphics, plotts, draws etc. in a SVGA mode or
>even VGA mode in Propero fortran.

>Does anyone knows any library in a ftp site?

>Thanks

>Eurico Covas

There is a package called pgplot available from astro.caltech.edu (/pub/plot)
Most of the library is standard fortran 77, and drivers for a variety of
devices (HPGL, laserjet, postscript) and installation instructions for a
variety of UNIX systems are included, as is full documentation. Besides
FTP, the is a homegape, http://www.*-*-*.com/

I am attempting a port to Salford Software FTN77/386, and so far the pro-
cess has been fairly straightforward. I am able to run the demo programs
in 1024 x 768 resolution.

Michael Michelsen,
Dept. Chem.Eng,
Tech. University, Denmark

Fri, 29 Aug 1997 17:12:49 GMT

1. How do I make graphics (plots) in Prospero Fortran

2. MS Fortran Powerstation Graphics/Plotting

3. Prospero Fortran???

4. Prospero Fortran iid 2.171 and Win95

5. Prospero Fortran argc argv

6. PROSPERO FORTRAN ???