Short term, remote COBOL project
Author Message
 Short term, remote COBOL project

Quote:

>Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
>a COBOL "expert" for a very short term, non-programming, remote project.

When posting to comp.lang.cobol please include a rate, or range of rates,
associated with the position(s) offered; doing otherwise leads many to
conclude that you are either trolling for resumes or running a blind ad to
determine rates.

DD

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Short term, remote COBOL project

Quote:

> Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
> a COBOL "expert" for a very short term, non-programming, remote project.
> If interested, please contact by October 28, 1998.

Just a note - this is a class act - I did some work for them - Judson
this one is up your alley, Lief, Donald?  Send em a reply.

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Short term, remote COBOL project

Quote:

>> Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
>> a COBOL "expert" for a very short term, non-programming, remote project.
>> If interested, please contact by October 28, 1998.

>Just a note - this is a class act - I did some work for them - Judson
>this one is up your alley, Lief, Donald?  Send em a reply.

Thanks, I did.  I'm not really looking for anything right now, and was
not planning on responding until I saw your post.  But it never hurts to
broaden your contacts. :-)
--

Sun Valley Systems    http://personal.bhm.bellsouth.net/~judmc

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Short term, remote COBOL project

Quote:

>Just a note - this is a class act - I did some work for them - Judson
>this one is up your alley, Lief, Donald?  Send em a reply.

Thanks for the tip ... perhaps I will.  Are they a training firm?
Publisher? I'll see if I can find their web page.

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Short term, remote COBOL project

Quote:

> > Know It All, Inc, a Philadelphia based software company, is looking for
> > a COBOL "expert" for a very short term, non-programming, remote project.
> > If interested, please contact by October 28, 1998.

> Just a note - this is a class act - I did some work for them - Judson
> this one is up your alley, Lief, Donald?  Send em a reply.

I'll second that - I have done a contract for them and they are an OK
bunch!

=Dwight=
X1=L, X2=L & the domain is phonetic

Fri, 06 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Short-term, remote COBOL, CICS/COBOL projects

2. Short Term COBOL Non-Programming Remote Project

3. Short term, remote MVS project

4. Assembler Short Term Remote Project

5. Short-term, remote Fortran project

6. Short Term, Remote Non-Prog Smalltalk Project

7. Short Term Cobol II Project

8. Clipper project -- short term -- NYC/LI area

9. NWFL-Employment-Embedded Ada Programmers for Short/Long Term Projects

10. Experienced cobol developers seek short/medium/long term contracts

11. COBOL/Mainframe/100 Contracrs-Long & Short Term

12. long = short*short ; (short,short) = long/short