Need a job in COBOL! PLEASE HELP ME!
Author Message
 Need a job in COBOL! PLEASE HELP ME!

I am a programmer, have 5 years experience of COBOL programming on DEC
mainframe.

Thanks.
Gary

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:04:13 GMT

1. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

2. COBOL HELP NEEDED, PLEASE HELP ME!

3. Need TABLE COBOL examples FAST! Please Help

4. HELP PLEASE NEED A DECOMPILER COBOL

5. AS/400 Cobol trying to call an ILE Cobol function in a service progam - Please help

6. please, please, please, please, help

8. VS COBOL to COBOL II - Need Help

9. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

10. Help !!!, Need a Clarion RDD, Please help

11. US-FL- JOB - South Florida COBOL Programmers Needed

12. US-Jobs - FL & NV need Cobol Programmers