Fujitsu Cobol V3 : F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126
Author Message
 Fujitsu Cobol V3 : F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126

Hi,

I use Fujitsu Cobol85 V30L10.

I get the following error when I try to compile the Sample10.cob program.

COBOL

C:\FSC\PCOBOL32\F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126

Please help.

Thanks Jens

Jens Neuschulz

Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:26:56 GMT
 Fujitsu Cobol V3 : F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126
Hello Jens Neuschulz

My name is Armando Perez Garcia, and your problem is the same for all
developers with a fujitsu cobol v3L10, the dinamic library F3BHOPAS.DLL
not is on this free version, you need buy a version 4.xx to get this.

best regards Armando Perez G

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:24:11 GMT
 Fujitsu Cobol V3 : F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126
I don't have v3 loaded - but is Sample 10 the sample that uses the
Access database?  My guess is that it is - and this file is not loaded
for the "free" installs - it's the portion of the compiler handling
the embedded SQL.  (I'm guessing based on what sample10 might be).
Another thing that is missing from the free version is the
Optimization - so make sure you don't use the Optimize compiler
directive.
Quote:

> Hi,

> I use Fujitsu Cobol85 V30L10.

> I get the following error when I try to compile the Sample10.cob program.

> COBOL

> C:\FSC\PCOBOL32\F3BHOPAS.DLL is not found. RC=126

> Please help.

> Thanks Jens

> Jens Neuschulz

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:26:34 GMT

1. I need F3BHOPAS for Fujitsu's COBOL V3

2. entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3

3. TEXT/CANVAS and CHARACTERS WITH CODES NOT IN THE RANGE 32-126

4. Fujitsu COBOL Compile Problem: F3BH440.DLL (not PATH)

5. Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

6. Fujitsu cobol V3

7. URGENT! Linking error in Fujitsu COBOL V3

8. Fujitsu COBOL v3 spacing

9. fujitsu cobol v3

10. COBOL CGI programs w/Fujitsu v3 Starter

11. Help with linking on Fujitsu Cobol V3

12. Changing Printers with Fujitsu COBOL V3