screen size and attributes of MF cobol 4.0
Author Message
 screen size and attributes of MF cobol 4.0

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my MF cobol v3.2 programs to v4.0.

After recompiling some programs I found that the screen size in MF v4.0
is 80 X 24 not 80 X 25, and the system attributes are very different
from that of V3.2.

Please anyone knows how to set the screen size and attributes values so
preserve the compatibility?

many thanks!

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MF Cobol 4.0 EXE file sizes

2. MF Cobol 4.0 EXE file size

3. Character size on the screen Windows NT 4.0

4. MS/MF Cobol 16bit and Windows NT 4.0

5. Debugging MF-COBOL 4.0

6. linking in version 4.0 mf cobol

7. Creating an Executable Module in MF Cobol Workbench 4.0

8. MF NetExpress and Personal Cobol on Same NT 4.0 System

9. Disappointed with MF COBOL 4.0

10. Powerbuilder 6.5 calling MF Cobol 4.0

11. HELP:MF COBOL 1.2 ON Windows NT Server 4.0 (SP3)

12. MF Cobol 4.0, OS/2 Warp 4 and Large HD