COBOL calling C calling COBOL
Author Message
 COBOL calling C calling COBOL

I am not real familiar with MF Cobol and I have a customer who is trying
to port MVS code to UNIX using MF Cobol for UNIX.  Heres the dilema:  He
wants to call a C function from his cobol code.  Usually no problem for
me, but this function requires the address of two user defined functions
for I/O.  So, he would have to write 1 cobol routine that accepts 2
parameters and returns and integer value, the other cobol routine would
only have to accept 2 parameters and send the changes back through those
parameters.  Both of these "functions" would be called by the C
function.  Can this be done from MF cobol and if so can anyone point me
to some example code?

I appreciate any help!!!!

Mark Erickson

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. COBOL calling C calling COBOL

2. tso rexx calls cobol calls cobol -> splat

3. Eztrieve calling a COBOL call module?

4. AS/400 Cobol trying to call an ILE Cobol function in a service progam - Please help

5. Calling a non-COBOL program from a COBOL program on OS/390

6. Calling Cobol from C (Microfocus Cobol)

7. Visual Age cobol calling Micro Focus cobol

8. COBOL II calls to OS/VS COBOL programs in batch

9. To See Whats Happen - Cobol Call Statistik

10. Trace Cobol/MVS (LE/MVS) dynamic CALL

11. Call HLASM program from COBOL MVS program

12. ASM call to Cobol subprogram