Help me!
Author Message
 Help me!

I  have 5 years experience of COBOL programming on DEC mainframe.

? 5 years solid COBOL experience,  COBOL  V2.4 on Digital
VAX/Alpha(Mainframe)
? 5 years RDB database programming experience within a OPEN VMS environment
? 5 years experience of using Digital Programming Tools,
Datatrieve/RDO/CDD
? 2 years experience of  VB, ASP, COM, ADO, HTML, SQL Server on WIN
NT/95/98
? 1 year experience of  ORACLE, Developer2000, PL/SQL on WIN NT /2000
? Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with excellent learning
abilities
? Good communication skill

Thanks.
Gary

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 06:28:46 GMT
 Help me!
    Have you tried www.dice.com and www.monster.com yet?

--

....Terry

Quote:
> I  have 5 years experience of COBOL programming on DEC mainframe.

> ? 5 years solid COBOL experience,  COBOL  V2.4 on Digital
> VAX/Alpha(Mainframe)
> ? 5 years RDB database programming experience within a OPEN VMS
environment
> ? 5 years experience of using Digital Programming Tools,
> Datatrieve/RDO/CDD
> ? 2 years experience of  VB, ASP, COM, ADO, HTML, SQL Server on WIN
> NT/95/98
> ? 1 year experience of  ORACLE, Developer2000, PL/SQL on WIN NT /2000
> ? Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with excellent
learning
> abilities
> ? Good communication skill

> Anybody who can help me find a job please email me

> Thanks.
> Gary

Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:32:14 GMT

1. help! f90.help help help help

3. HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. HELP HELP HELP HELP

6. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

7. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

8. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

9. Help Help Help

10. TopSpeed - ODBC 3.1???? HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP - HELP - HELP

12. HELP HELP HELP - round function error