Anyone using AS400/Cobol as WebServer
Author Message
 Anyone using AS400/Cobol as WebServer

I would like to correspond with anyone using AS400/Cobol as a webserver with
Domino.

Gary

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using AS400/Cobol as WebServer
I don't have any personal information to help you, but one of my "usually
reliable sources" suggested the following:

  The only thing I could find was a list of 'case study' customers
on our Web site: http://www.as400.ibm.com/casestudies/grpw
They are companies who are using OS/400 and Domino.

--
Bill Klein
    wmklein <at> ix dot netcom dot com

Quote:
> I would like to correspond with anyone using AS400/Cobol as a webserver
with
> Domino.

> Gary

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using AS400/Cobol as WebServer

Thanks I'll take a look. I have IBM's redbook 'Unleashing AS/400 Applications
on the Internet' and wanted to get some more infomation.

Gary

Quote:
>I don't have any personal information to help you, but one of my "usually
>reliable sources" suggested the following:

>  The only thing I could find was a list of 'case study' customers
>on our Web site: http://www.as400.ibm.com/casestudies/grpw
>They are companies who are using OS/400 and Domino.

Sat, 10 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/390 COBOL + Webserver

2. MF Cobol: Anyone using Linux?

3. Anyone using Fujitsu Cobol?

4. Anyone using OBJECT COBOL on AIX 4.2?

5. anyone using MF Cobol on Unix platform ?

6. Using Python with a webserver

7. AS400 - Cobol Programmer - Sydney Australia - Required

8. RESUME:COBOL,AS400,mainframe,DB2,SQL,TSO,JCL,MVS

9. Flowcharter for AS400 COBOL

10. US-FL-Orlando-COBOL/AS400 programmer(ML)

11. Jacksonville, FL - AS400, RPG, COBOL Opportunity!

12. AS400 Cobol Position in FL