Calling C++ DLL from MF COBOL
Author Message
 Calling C++ DLL from MF COBOL

Hi

I'm having trouble calling a DLL written in C++ (Windows NT 4.0)
from a simple COBOL program.

I can call DLLs written in C, but not C++, even though the only
functions I am exporting from the DLL are C functions.

And yes, I am declaring the functions as extern "C" in my
header, and have verified that the exported names of the
DLL are *not* being mangled.

All I have to do is compile in C++ mode (i.e. rename file to
name.cpp instead of name.c) and it doesn't work.

Any ideas?  I'm a bit confused, as the exports as shown by
dumpbin are identical.  Using Visual C++ 5.0.

Thanks

bruce

Sat, 08 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling MF COBOL-DLL from VB

2. REXX calling MF Cobol DLLs problem

3. Calling Win32 DLL Functions from MF COBOL

4. MF-COBOL and DLL's: Call shows strange errors

5. calling a MF COBOL .dll (ver 3.2.50) from VB5

6. 32-bit MF COBOL DLL calling from VB4

7. How to compile and link to C-DLL out of COBOL-DLL (MF)

8. Problems with C/C++ Cobol DLL call

9. Calling a NT COBOL DLL (NetExpress) from Visual C++ 5.0

10. C++ Call to DLL made in LabVIEW Fails the second time it is called

11. Help on Net Express COBOL dll and calling the DLL from VB program

12. MF Animate - calling DLL's