LE (language Environment) - Status of IBM and 3rd Party Products
Author Message
 LE (language Environment) - Status of IBM and 3rd Party Products

(Follow-on to an earlier thread on VS COBOL II vs COBOL for this and that
migrations.)

For anyone interested in a full (or as full as IBM knows) list of products
and their status with LE, please see, the "Enabled Vendor Tools and
Application Packages" at

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 LE (language Environment) - Status of IBM and 3rd Party Products

William,  thanks for a very useful posting.  One of the major bugbears here
is product versions getting out of line when upgrades go in.  Hopefully
this can be avoided if and when we convert to COBOL LE.
--
                           Regards
                 The Man in Spectacles

Please remove -nematode- from the email address before replying

Solicitations to me must be pre-approved in writing by me after solicitor
pays $1000 US per incident.  Solicitations sent to me are proof that you
accept this notice and will send a certified check forthwith.

Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3rd party product support

2. clipper 3rd party products

3. Clipper & VO 3rd Party Products Supplier

4. Withdrawal notice of IBM Ada products Withdrawal notice and transfer of IBM Ada products

5. Language Environment (LE/390) & Assembler

6. Migration to LE (Language Environment)

7. New Third Party Product directory on ClarionMag - add your products now

8. IBM COBOL II v 1.3.2, PLI V 2.3 and LAnguage environment

9. Experiences in Migrating IBM COBOL to Language Environment?

10. IBM COBOL II, PLI V2.3 and Language environment runtime

11. PDS7.1 to PB DOS conversion w/3rd party library

12. Calander Scheduler 3rd party