open source or freeware compiler
Author Message
 open source or freeware compiler

Hello all,

I have enrolled in a bussiness programming course at uni starting next Feb.
This unit has alot of COBOL programming in it, so I was wondering if anyone
could suggest any good freeware or open source compilers for both the
Windows and Linux operating systems. I want ot have a play around with COBOl
over Xmas and get a bit of a head start for this next semester.

Regards, Bawdo2001.

Tue, 25 May 2004 23:24:23 GMT
 open source or freeware compiler
http://members.aol.com/CobolHouse/
Regards

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I have enrolled in a bussiness programming course at uni starting next
Feb.
> This unit has alot of COBOL programming in it, so I was wondering if
anyone
> could suggest any good freeware or open source compilers for both the
> Windows and Linux operating systems. I want ot have a play around with
COBOl
> over Xmas and get a bit of a head start for this next semester.

> Regards, Bawdo2001.

Wed, 26 May 2004 17:12:50 GMT
 open source or freeware compiler
See also:
http://tinycobol.org
Regards,

"Fim W?stberg" a crit :

Quote:
> http://members.aol.com/CobolHouse/
> Regards

> > Hello all,

> > I have enrolled in a bussiness programming course at uni starting next
> Feb.
> > This unit has alot of COBOL programming in it, so I was wondering if
> anyone
> > could suggest any good freeware or open source compilers for both the
> > Windows and Linux operating systems. I want ot have a play around with
> COBOl
> > over Xmas and get a bit of a head start for this next semester.

> > Regards, Bawdo2001.

Thu, 27 May 2004 23:16:59 GMT

1. open-source / freeware / abandoware Topspeed distribution

2. FREEWARE: Dalby Source Printer for Clarion is now freeware

3. Freeware announcement: Dalby Source Printer released as freeware

4. Open-source release of MLj 0.2: a Standard ML to Java bytecode compiler

5. commerce, fp, Open Source Software(tm) (was: Re: Functional , compilers in the mainstream)

6. Open source Component Pascal compiler for JVM and .NET

7. Open Source PL/1 Compilers?

8. COBOL Open Source (Free) Compiler

9. Open Source/Open Science conference announcement

10. open source (and open standard)

11. Source-Navigator is now an open source project!

12. Line and Word Counter (Source, Freeware)