cbl_ microfocus when power cobol
Author Message
 cbl_ microfocus when power cobol

I placed the command Call " cbl_copy_file " in my program power cobol
fujitsu.

he compels with non mistakes.

but in the link he appears mistake code lnk2001 not finding the call "
cbl_copy_file ".

as I do to use the call " cbl_copy_file " in the power cobol.

thank you for the help.

Gilberto Junior

Thu, 08 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 cbl_ microfocus when power cobol
On Sun, 23 May 1999 15:27:46 -0300, "Gilberto Junior"

Quote:

>I placed the command Call " cbl_copy_file " in my program power cobol
>fujitsu.

>he compels with non mistakes.

>but in the link he appears mistake code lnk2001 not finding the call "
>cbl_copy_file ".

>as I do to use the call " cbl_copy_file " in the power cobol.

If you are using PowerCOBOL v3 or if it is v4 and came with Mastering
COBOL, then it won't work - CBL_ routines are disabled.

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 cbl_ microfocus when power cobol
Could it be simple case sensitivity?  Try:

Call "CBL_COPY_FILE" and see what happens.

On Sun, 23 May 1999 18:27:46, "Gilberto Junior"

Quote:

> I placed the command Call " cbl_copy_file " in my program power cobol
> fujitsu.

> he compels with non mistakes.

> but in the link he appears mistake code lnk2001 not finding the call "
> cbl_copy_file ".

> as I do to use the call " cbl_copy_file " in the power cobol.

> thank you for the help.

> Gilberto Junior

-------------------------
Trust the computer industry to shorten "Year 2000" to Y2K.  It was
this
kind of thinking that caused the problem in the first place.

Try a better search engine: http://www.google.com

Visit my updated website at
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 cbl_ microfocus when power cobol

Quote:
> On Sun, 23 May 1999 15:27:46 -0300, "Gilberto Junior"

> >I placed the command Call " cbl_copy_file " in my program power cobol
> >fujitsu.

> >he compels with non mistakes.

> >but in the link he appears mistake code lnk2001 not finding the call "
> >cbl_copy_file ".

> >as I do to use the call " cbl_copy_file " in the power cobol.

> If you are using PowerCOBOL v3 or if it is v4 and came with Mastering
> COBOL, then it won't work - CBL_ routines are disabled.

But if you're not, you must add the library:  F3BICBLR.LIB during the LINK
step.

Fri, 09 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 cbl_ microfocus when power cobol
You might also keep in mind that the program has a bug, and will crash your
machine if you use it with a file of over 64K.
Quote:

>I placed the command Call " cbl_copy_file " in my program power cobol
>fujitsu.

>he compels with non mistakes.

>but in the link he appears mistake code lnk2001 not finding the call "
>cbl_copy_file ".

>as I do to use the call " cbl_copy_file " in the power cobol.

>thank you for the help.

>Gilberto Junior

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read files microfocus with power cobol fujitsu ?

2. Help with Microfocus personal cobol and Microfocus Level II cobol

3. Calling a basic(exe) program from Microfocus CBL

4. Microfocus Cobol Migration to IBM Cobol for AIX

5. Search in Fujitsu Cobol Power Cobol

6. help tiny-cobol compatablities with Microfocus personal Cobol

7. MicroFocus COBOL vs. Mainframe COBOL II

8. compatibility beetwen microfocus cobol 2.0 and RM cobol with "linux 3.0

9. Calling Cobol from C (Microfocus Cobol)

10. Pro*Cobol for Windows 3.1 and Microfocus Cobol

11. Problems with Cobol-Sort under Microfocus Object Cobol 4.0.38 for NT

12. sample makefile to compile Microfocus COBOL and Pro*Cobol programs