RM COBOL on AS400 problem
Author Message
 RM COBOL on AS400 problem

Hi,

I'm running RM COBOL on an AS400 and I'm getting a strange
error.  The error is RME5221 which is supposed to be invalid
data sent to the console.  The problem is that the line which
triggers DISPLAYs data and it works fine, provide I do not enter
data through an ACCEPT statment.  (I'm displaying data from a record
and prompt the user if he wants to display another record.  I enter
Y for yes, and get the error RME5221 linked to one of the DISPLAY
lines.)
Does anyone have any idea what might be wrong with this?  Please
email me at

Thanks in advance!

Ed Kovach

Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with RM/COBOL, RM+DB & telnet

2. First Semester problrm: simple cobol rm cobol / 85 problem with subprograms

3. RM/Cobol 85 v.6.5 applications developed with RM/Panels running under W95

4. Network problem with RM/Cobol 85

5. Runtime Problem about RM/COBOL 85

6. Rm/Cobol & Pervasive SQL 7 file problem

7. RM/COBOL file copy problems

8. RM/COBOL problems under Win95

9. RM/COBOL-85 : Problem again

10. RM/COBOL, VB5 and VanGui problem

11. How compatible are RM Cobol and MF Cobol.

12. Old RM-COBOL UNIX programmer seeking info on move to COBOL/400 on AS/400