Help my PC-Cobol programs dosn't run on a Pentium
Author Message
 Help my PC-Cobol programs dosn't run on a Pentium

I have an old version of a program
that run on a 486 but it dosen't run on a pentium.

The File added checks the Hardware. This dosen't check a Pentium. Help me
Please?

PcCobol Corporation   1990 - 1992

--
      \\\|///      Gerhard Bayerl
      \ _ _ /

--o000--(_)--000o-------------------------
begin 600 PCCCFG.COM
<uuencoded_portion_removed>
`
end

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Clipper App runs slowly when moved to Pentium 4 PC running Win 98

2. DOS (Clarion) Programs won't run on Pentium II or III

3. Clipper 5.3b and Pentium III - Won't run on new CPU's

4. clipper programs and pentium pcs

5. Oberon Support for dual Pentium II pc's

6. Clipper executable doesn't run on 150 MHz Pentium

7. Fuji COBOL vs Realia COBOL for PC's

8. 'Expert Help'/NG on Pentium 2s

9. Unlock VI, File>>VI Properties dosn't work

10. Append dosn't Append!

11. COBOL programming program for PCs?

12. Problem: load command dosn't work with win95