Response to "Is MF having $$ problems?" by ggranger
Author Message
 Response to "Is MF having $$ problems?" by ggranger

Recently, ggranger posted a note here titled "Is MF having $$ problems",
questioning if Micro Focus is having problems because the person got a
phone disconnected message when he tried to call in for support.  Well,
Micro Focus is doing just fine.  The person didnt state what support
phone number that they tried calling, but the support numbers for the
US, UK, Germany, France, and Spain (those supported directly by Micro
Focus) have not changed and are all still active.  So, we are at a loss
as to what phone number he might have called that could have been
disconnected.

The following are the current Micro Focus staffed support numbers.:
US UNIX   1-415-843-7132
US DOS/Windows/OS2  1-610-992-3550
Revolve   1-919- 870-1444  or 1-800-849-2875
UK. Support   1635 565524
Spain  +343 4357001 (Barcelona) or +341 3028226 (Madrid).
France   +33.1.47.75.75.99
Germany   +49 89 42094-150

In other parts of the world, our business partners provide the first
level of support.  For a full list of these business partners, go to the
following URL on the Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Micro Focus is dedicated to supporting their customers.  We have been in
business for the last 20 years, moving the COBOL language into todays
modern environments.  We will continue to be an innovator in the COBOL
marketplace for years to come.

The latest information on Micro Focus can be found on our World Wide Web
home page at http://www.*-*-*.com/ (and, soon, our mirror site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

Please note that this forum is not regularly monitored by Micro Focus
personnel, but we do have a monitored forum on CompuServe which is
accessible from the Internet at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ./cgi-bin/exp?MICROFOCUS.

Tue, 25 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thanks for "page break" responses

2. "Having an Image Saved my Butt"

3. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

4. MF Cobol ".FDD" Files

5. MF Cobol (unix) "flat" files

6. MF COBOL 3.2 using "CHAIN" command

7. CALL X"E5" win98 MF