US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank
Author Message
 US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

Our client, a major bank based in New York City, seeks to recruit 2
intermediate COBOL, CICS, DB2 programmer analysts as full-time
employees in there New Jersey office, 15 minutes drive from the George
Washington Bridge.

All candidates must have experience of working on finance related
projects within a banking/brokerage company. This position will also
offer the opportunity to work on a major data warehouse project
interfaced via cutting-edge client/server (internet and intranet)
technology.

Specific DB2 experience is highly desirable but not essential.
Candidates with VSAM experience will receive training in DB2.

Base salaries will range from $55-65K with very attractive
benefit/bonus/profit sharing structure.

Please note, as these are urgent requirements my client will only
consider tri-state US citizens or green card holders.

To apply, forward a detailed copy of your resume to me at this address
and I will call you within 24 hours to discuss this position in
greater detail.

Duncan Campling

Datacom Technology Group Inc.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
212-629-5720  Ext:230  (voice)
212-629-3374  (fax)
Please mark all fax correspondence with my name - thank you

Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

2. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

3. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - Major Bank

4. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

5. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

6. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analyst - major bank

7. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

8. US-NJ - Cobol/CICS/DB2 or VSAM Programmer Analysts - major bank

9. US-NJ - COBOL/CICS/(DB2 or VSAM) Programmer Analysts various levels for major bank

10. US-NY-NYC - COBOL/CICS/VSAM programmer/analyst - Major bank

11. US-NY-NYC - COBOL/CICS/VSAM programmer/analyst - Major bank

12. US-NJ MAINFRAME/COBOL/CICS/VSAM/DB2/JCL