Fuji COBOL vs Realia COBOL for PC's
Author Message
 Fuji COBOL vs Realia COBOL for PC's

Pardon the stupidity on my part but I'm having difficulty understanding the
use of the FunctionKeys (F1-F12) with Fuji COBOL.  My experience with Realia
and their CALL-DOS-KEYBOARD subroutines, and other DOS subroutines, made the
programming to easy. Now, with Fuji I'm just not getting it.

Any suggestions or input?  I've read every damn manual Fuji sent with the CD
but can't find info on Function Keys and using their resultants to control a
program. I've dl'd some little prog called KEYTEST from the Fuji Web but
still am hitting a wall.

ThanX..

Tue, 21 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Fuji COBOL vs Realia COBOL for PC's

The KEYTEST program demonstrates testing if a function key has been pressed
during a standard ACCEPT statement.  If you want to scan the keyboard and do
not want to use an ACCEPT statement, then Fujitsu COBOL V4 offers a
CBL_Routine to scan the keyboard.

For more information on Fujitsu COBOL V4 see: http://www.adtools.com/4/

For more information on Upgrading to Fujitsu COBOL V4 see:
http://www.adtools.com/order/faxform.htm

Fujitsu Software Corporation
Developer Tools Group
Phone: (408) 428-0500
FAX:    (408) 428-0600

Web:   www.adtools.com

Quote:

>Pardon the stupidity on my part but I'm having difficulty understanding the
>use of the FunctionKeys (F1-F12) with Fuji COBOL.  My experience with
Realia
>and their CALL-DOS-KEYBOARD subroutines, and other DOS subroutines, made
the
>programming to easy. Now, with Fuji I'm just not getting it.

>Any suggestions or input?  I've read every damn manual Fuji sent with the
CD
>but can't find info on Function Keys and using their resultants to control
>program. I've dl'd some little prog called KEYTEST from the Fuji Web but
>still am hitting a wall.

>ThanX..

Wed, 22 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PC Based COBOL vs Mainframe COBOL Employment

2. CA-Realia II Workbench vs. COBOL Workbench

3. CA Realia II VS MicroFocus COBOL?

4. Thoughts on CA Visual Realia, Realia Workbench (COBOL)

5. VS COBOL II vs. COBOL/370

6. os/vs cobol vs cobol II

7. Q: COBOLII vs COBOL LE vs COBOL

8. New CICS removes Translator support for VS COBOL II (and OS/VS COBOL)

9. OS390/VM Cobol vs VS Cobol?

10. OS/VS COBOL to VS COBOL II

11. COBOL vs COBOL2 vs COBOL/370 aka COBOL for 'xxx'

12. Fuji-Cobol - Table and List -Controls