Leer hoja excel con sql y odbc con NetExp3.1
Author Message
 Leer hoja excel con sql y odbc con NetExp3.1

Agradecera un ejemplo de como leer una hoja de excel con sql y los drivers
de odbc de windows excel

Gracias anticipadas

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 05:33:50 GMT
 Leer hoja excel con sql y odbc con NetExp3.1

Quote:

> Agradecera un ejemplo de como leer una hoja de excel con sql y los drivers
> de odbc de windows excel

> Gracias anticipadas

Agustin - see babelfish.com - http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

He is asking :-

It would thank for an example of like reading a leaf of excel with SQL and
drivers
of odbc of Windows excel

Anybody ?

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 06:04:38 GMT
 Leer hoja excel con sql y odbc con NetExp3.1

Quote:

>> Agradecera un ejemplo de como leer una hoja de excel con sql y los drivers
>> de odbc de windows excel

>> Gracias anticipadas

>Agustin - see babelfish.com - http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

>He is asking :-

>It would thank for an example of like reading a leaf of excel with SQL and
>drivers
>of odbc of Windows excel

>Anybody ?

Actually, from what I understand, he is asking for a example that
illustrates how to read an Excel spreadsheet using SQL and Windows
Excel ODBC drivers. He doesn't specify what r?le COBOL will play in
this.

R. Miller

Mon, 08 Dec 2003 23:27:55 GMT

1. MAT CON and MAT CON(expr)

2. US - FL - WEST PALM BEACH ***SMALLTALK/VISUALWORKS***CONTRACT

3. ISPF and the command "CON"

4. Survey Pros & Cons OOP

5. US-NY and UK - based firm seeks SmallTalk developers (F/T and cons)

6. OHIO,TEXAS and MASS SMALLTALK POWER POSITIONS CONS and PERM

7. Clarion going to WinDEV Pros and Cons

8. Necesito ayuda con ReportWriter

9. Telecommuting: Pro's and Con's

10. CONEXION DE CLARION CON ARCHIVO DE COBOL

11. Pros/Cons of using VA ReportWriter over Crystal Reports

12. Problemi con la funzione fread() - Problems with fread() function