fujitsu cobol v3
Author Message
 fujitsu cobol v3

I am using fujitsu cobol version 3 in a batch job on winnt and I
always get a window opening up every time the batch runs. The window's
purpose is to get runtime variable values and it is genreated by the
fujitsu system. The program won't start unless this window is
satisfied. How do I suppress this window so that the job can be
scheduled at a later time for unattended operation?

                Ron

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 07:35:33 GMT
 fujitsu cobol v3
Use the command on this window typing

in Cobol85.cbr file.

Take care of upper and lower cases

Quote:
> I am using fujitsu cobol version 3 in a batch job on winnt and I
> always get a window opening up every time the batch runs. The window's
> purpose is to get runtime variable values and it is genreated by the
> fujitsu system. The program won't start unless this window is
> satisfied. How do I suppress this window so that the job can be
> scheduled at a later time for unattended operation?

>                 Ron

Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:30:29 GMT
 fujitsu cobol v3
in the COBOL85.CBR file insert this line:

Quote:

>I am using fujitsu cobol version 3 in a batch job on winnt and I
>always get a window opening up every time the batch runs. The window's
>purpose is to get runtime variable values and it is genreated by the
>fujitsu system. The program won't start unless this window is
>satisfied. How do I suppress this window so that the job can be
>scheduled at a later time for unattended operation?

>                Ron

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:44:20 GMT

1. Fujitsu COBOL v3.1

2. Fujitsu cobol V3

3. URGENT! Linking error in Fujitsu COBOL V3

4. entry point not defined error when linking in fujitsu cobol v3

5. Fujitsu COBOL v3 spacing

6. Help with linking on Fujitsu Cobol V3

7. Changing Printers with Fujitsu COBOL V3

8. NLS and Fujitsu Cobol V3

9. fujitsu cobol v3.0

10. Using Fujitsu COBOL V3 on Sun Solaris together with a C main program

11. New user on Fujitsu COBOL V3 help me

12. Static/dynamic linking with Fujitsu COBOL V3.0